Monday 25 March 2024


The second album of my songs is now complete.

I have made this HearNow web site for the album...
The web site links to the usual music platforms. But - for those who do not have a usual music platform - I have set it up so that complete tracks, not just samples, can be played via HearNow...

I am having trouble getting the YouTube link to work on HearNow. This is it...


Actually, that YouTube link is nice - you can see us bringing the album together.
Work in my other lives is a bit busy at the moment - but, in due course, I will put notes here on my blog, dealing with all your queries. Texts, sub-texts, turmoil, resolution...
Patrick O'Sullivan

PS
April 16 2024

I now have the YouTube links on the HearNow web sites working properly.

Album 2

No comments:

Post a Comment